A poem for you all: Corporate Ghana Woman
This
tight skirt
That brings out
the full ambit
Of
Your Elmina Sea Defence
And a body-revealing blouse
or a long-sleeved shirt
That shows Your bloom
And a body-revealing blouse
or a long-sleeved shirt
That shows Your bloom
Your bottom power,
Dunaa ni mashi
Evenly
distributed
Like
ECG, showing where the power lies
Wedged—
Below Your curved
waist like Madagascar
in Communion with Africa's
Mainland siblings
Below Your curved
waist like Madagascar
in Communion with Africa's
Mainland siblings
You
know where the Power lies
You
know that Power lies.
22 October 2012.
Ridge
12 comments:
Herh!! Too much give u!!
Hahaha thank you man
hahahahah where you talking about your girlfriend?
I feel this. Smh at Elmina sea defence
@Anonymous not at all.
@Wise, thank you
hehe 'Duna ni mashi'. couldn't put it any better
very well, written. good poem, actually. But it reminds me of how women are still sexualized even in workplaces.
Debbie, my opinion is that no one can avoid being sexualised and not only women get sexualised.
As far as the poem is, i think it reminding you of sexualised women at workplaces isn't what it's meant to do. But it's art and you have the license to the references you make.
Hahaha, it ended when I was almost starting.. Sensuous and freestyled. I feel
Interesting. Nice piece
Good try. I think its a little to raw. I personally don't like it when guys treat and describe women like a piece of meat. It is kind of disrespectful.
I personally don't feel disrespected as a woman..."like a piece of meat"'? I'm intrigued instead because it reminds me of a Game of Thrones quote "power resides where men believes it resides'. Nana Yaw has expressed what many men must feel in the workplace...mmmhhhh
Post a Comment